Whether you’re looking to finish up a small design project or you’re searching for an ambitious strategy to create a new business model, at Workana, you’ll find everything you’re looking for and more.
More and more companies are investing in hiring freelance talent to grow in a faster, more flexible, and sustainable manner. Even multinational corporations like Unilever and Uber have used Workana to make their projects a success.
With over 2.5 million freelancers on our platform, our unique ranking system, and guarantees designed to ensure that your project is a success, Workana is a powerful tool that can help you scale your business by providing you with everything you need for your business to grow and flourish.
Here’s a guide to help you get started using our site’s tools so you can post your first project, get inspiration for new projects, and make the most of hiring freelance talent to grow your business.
How does Workana work?
Workana’s hiring process can be summarized in these five steps:
- Post your project.
- Start receiving proposals and budgets from freelancers.
- Choose the freelancer that you think is the best fit and put the payment in an escrow account. This guarantees payment from the beginning. Payment can only be initiated when the freelancer delivers the work that you agreed on and you approve the work. Meanwhile, the money stays in an escrow account protected by us.
- You release payment.
- You evaluate the freelancer’s work and leave a review.
- The freelancer leaves a review about their experience working with you as a client.
It’s a simple but effective way of working that allows both parties to work in a secure environment with complete transparency.
What can I do to ensure that my first project is successful?
1.-Familiarize yourself with the platform
The registration process for Workana clients is simple and free of charge, and it only takes ten minutes to sign up.
In order to hire a freelancer on our platform, the system will request some additional information about your payment method. Don’t worry; you always have complete control of your balance and when you release payments.
When you sign up with Workana, the system will ask you by default about which type of project you want to post, but before you answer this question, it’s a good idea to read through profiles of the freelancers who have the skills you need to complete your project and check out the types of projects that other companies are posting in the same category. This will give you a general idea of what to expect in terms of trends and price ranges.
If you have more questions, our site has a comprehensive FAQ section that answers many of our most commonly-asked questions. If you still have questions, you can contact our support center. If you still need help, or if you’re just looking for a new ideas, our Entrepreneurship Blog and YouTube channels have hundreds of articles and tutorials designed to make your experience working with Workana the best it can possibly be.
We’re here to provide you with everything you need so your project can be a success.
2.- Write a great description of your project
Once you have a clear idea of how you want to start working with freelancers, it’s time to write your project description and start receiving proposals from the best freelancers. Don’t forget to:
- Be as specific as possible about what you need: There’s a big difference between asking for an “article for a website” and “I need eight monthly articles for my website-link to website-with SEO optimization to increase webpage traffic.” If you can, add examples of what you’re looking for.
- List the skills you’re looking for: This is a list of skills that a freelancer must have in order to be hired to work on your project, for example “SEO experience,” “proven experience writing articles for a specific industry,” or “Wordpress experience.” This way, you’ll reduce the number of proposals that aren’t a perfect fit for what you need.
- Establish a deadline and the scope of work: In other words, make sure the “what,” the “when,” and the “how” are clearly written in the project description. For example: “I’m looking for copywriters to write articles between 1000 and 1500 words to be turned in every Tuesday and Thursday.”
3.- Hire the best freelancer
Once you post your project, you’ll certainly receive plenty of great proposals, but two or three are likely to stand out from the rest. If you’re having trouble choosing from those proposals, check out each freelancer’s profile. Their experience, skills, ranking, and reviews from former clients will help you determine which freelancer is the best fit for your project.
To learn more about choosing the best freelancer for your project, check out this article.
4.- Keep growing!
Have you finished your first project? Congratulations! Now it’s time to step outside your comfort zone and keep growing. What else can you do to scale your business? Develop an App, optimize your marketing strategy, or hire remote sales executives?
Here are a few examples of projects organized by category that companies have posted on our platform in order to help their business grow:
Get inspiration for your next project by checking out our freelancers by category section!
At Workana, we know there’s nothing like hiring a freelancer to help your company scale and reach its full potential. Post your project today and join the thousands of companies that are embracing the power of remote work.
You might also be interested:
- Are you going to create a project in Workana? Don’t forget these 10 tips to have the best experience
- What HR should take into account when bringing professional freelancers into the company.
- Remote work teams and accelerated growth: How to build your dream team virtually?
- Why it is important to support your remote work teams 100% to grant their success
- 10 critical points you have to take into account if you lead a remote working team